|Get Quote||Get Quote||Get Quote||Get Quote|
|For businesses targeting just their local area.||For businesses targeting the whole of the UK||For businesses targeting national and international web traffic.||For businesses who would like a mixture of our other packages or are undecided.|
|Prices are dependent on how competitive the keywords are.||Prices are dependent on how competitive the keywords are.||Prices are dependent on how competitive the keywords are.||Prices are dependent on how competitive the keywords are.|
SEO and your business
- Increase website traffic
- Not just higher volumes of website traffic, but relevant, targeted website traffic. Traffic that is looking at that time to buy exactly what you selling!
- Increase brand awareness
- Appearing before your competitors in the search listings will dramatically improve your brand visibility. Why search past relevant 1st page results?
- Increase revenue
- Whether you’re an online shop selling products, or a service provider wanting more enquiries, higher volumes of targeted traffic will increase your revenue.
The SEO we do for you falls into two main categories:
There’s on-page SEO, then there’s off-page SEO. Here’s a breakdown of the service we will provide you:
Fundamental web SEO
- Keyword research
- Sitemap creation & submission
- Competitor analysis
- Site audit for traffic
- Site audit for conversion
- Keyword implementation
- Site structure & architecture
- Internal link structure
- New content if required
- Recommendations for on-site conversion rate alterations
- Link building
- Content creation
- Content publication
- Social/Viral promotion
- Detailed analytics reports scheduled weekly, monthly and/or quarterly to show traffic information and conversion tracking.
- Ranking reports scheduled monthly to show where your site ranks within the major search engines for the keywords/key phrases relevant
Simplified overview of the SEO process:
For your keyword research we use three different tools to figure out how much each keyword relevant to you is searched each month. From here we balance up which of those keywords are well targeted, in other words, if somebody uses a keyword in Google and then lands on your website because of it, are they then likely to convert into a purchase or a lead?
After carrying out competitor analysis and verifying your keywords are of both high search volumes and well targeted, we start building them into your website. This is done through:
This will be carried out taking care not cause any issues with keyword cannibalization or pagination, mistakes that are commonly made in the SEO process.
You may well need new landing pages and/or new or extra content on your website in order to structure it correctly for SEO. You may also need the actual architecture of the website itself restructuring entirely if it’s not as crawler friendly as possible.
With your sitemap submitted, tracking code installed, 301 redirects to where-ever necessary we then move on to the Off-Page optimization while waiting for any new content on-page.
Link Building is one of the off page optimization techniques we use to get your website high up in the search listings. The idea is to get lots of other websites that feel yours is worth visiting so that they post links. When the search engine sees all of these links it decides your website offers value to searchers and awards it with a nice high search ranking.
Our SEO company has a team of copywriters dedicated to getting you lots of links from good places around the web.